“Fred” was my dad’s nickname for me. This painting was inspired by a black and white photograph he took to complete an assignment for a photography class he was taking while stationed at Grissom Air Force Base. I was happy here because I adored my dad. He was smart, funny, and loved everyone.
I feel happy today and I wish he and Mom could be a part of the good news. Yesterday I talked about the risks we are taking with this unexpected move, and today we learned that the bank’s appraisal was good! The house came in at the expected value. We have a close date and time! It’s a GO! We will have our own home after many years of temporary living and losses!!!!!
I feel like the girl I used to be- trusting, believing that good things happen if you work hard and do good, if you love everybody like my dad, if you always try your best, if you are grateful for everything you’re given, if you are a good sport when you lose and an even better sport when you win, that kindness matters, and bad days never last forever.
WOOT! I’m going HOME soon!!!!!!!!!!! Just SIX DAYS until close! Thank you to all of you who have prayed for me and my family. Your prayers were felt and have made a difference! God bless you and yours.
- 2023 Painting Collection Revealed
- New Painting – “Chickadees in Holly”
- CHRISTMAS PAINTING SHOW 2022! Enjoy!
- New Show!
- Last Month of Autumn
- New Painting – “Thanksgiving Turkey & Pumpkins”
- New Painting – “Alabama Landscape”
- New Painting Finished!
- Back to Work! Session 3
- Today’s Painting
- New Painting in Progress
- New Painting – “Lion in Storm”
- New month, new direction!
- New Painting – “Coffee Outside”
- New Painting – “Frog in Garden”
- Hymn for Cardinal Painting
- New Painting – “Cardinal in July”
- Go Light your World
- New Painting
- Hymn for Lighthouse Painting
- Happy 4th of July!
- New Painting – “Lighthouse”
- New Painting!
- Happy Father’s Day!
- New Painting, Finally!
- Want to go to Church?
- New Art Journey
- New Cardinal Friends
- I’m HOME!
- Moving Day!
- MOVING TOMORROW!
- S T R E S S E D
- BAD DAY