Feeling sad today. I was reading personal accounts by people going through heartbreaking situations that are caused directly or indirectly by evil actions of powerful people. Later, close to home, police cars lined our street once again as a house across from us was swatted. There were families with small children involved in the situation. The breakdown of society causes so much pain and sorrow.
This painting was originally painted for a specific issue (child trafficking); but I feel that this art also represents many other issues that demand empathy from fellow human beings. So many are hurting and it never had to be this way. May we see their pain, feel their pain, and hold in our hearts a genuine desire for people to be happy and whole.
- 2023 Painting Collection Revealed
- New Painting – “Chickadees in Holly”
- CHRISTMAS PAINTING SHOW 2022! Enjoy!
- New Show!
- Last Month of Autumn
- New Painting – “Thanksgiving Turkey & Pumpkins”
- New Painting – “Alabama Landscape”
- New Painting Finished!
- Back to Work! Session 3
- Today’s Painting
- New Painting in Progress
- New Painting – “Lion in Storm”
- New month, new direction!
- New Painting – “Coffee Outside”
- New Painting – “Frog in Garden”
- Hymn for Cardinal Painting
- New Painting – “Cardinal in July”
- Go Light your World
- New Painting
- Hymn for Lighthouse Painting
- Happy 4th of July!
- New Painting – “Lighthouse”
- New Painting!
- Happy Father’s Day!
- New Painting, Finally!
- Want to go to Church?
- New Art Journey