Feeling sad today. I was reading personal accounts by people going through heartbreaking situations that are caused directly or indirectly by evil actions of powerful people. Later, close to home, police cars lined our street once again as a house across from us was swatted. There were families with small children involved in the situation. The breakdown of society causes so much pain and sorrow.
This painting was originally painted for a specific issue (child trafficking); but I feel that this art also represents many other issues that demand empathy from fellow human beings. So many are hurting and it never had to be this way. May we see their pain, feel their pain, and hold in our hearts a genuine desire for people to be happy and whole.
- New Painting – “My Home”
- Happy Father’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day!
- “Jesus in the Garden”
- Happy Easter
- The Old Rugged Cross
- EASTER SHOW 2023! New painting of Jesus
- Easter Painting Show
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- New Painting – “Piano Portrait”
- New Painting – “Celtic Harp”
- New Painting – “Ballet Shoes”
- New Painting – “Tap Shoes”
- New Painting – “Mountain Dulcimer”
- 2023 Painting Collection Revealed
- New Painting – “Chickadees in Holly”
- CHRISTMAS PAINTING SHOW 2022! Enjoy!
- New Show!
- Last Month of Autumn
- New Painting – “Thanksgiving Turkey & Pumpkins”
- New Painting – “Alabama Landscape”
- New Painting Finished!
- Back to Work! Session 3
- Today’s Painting
- New Painting in Progress
- New Painting – “Lion in Storm”
- New month, new direction!