Watch me paint this terrifying children’s game of tag in 1 minute (time lapse)
Thought we could use something lighthearted today. Surely you too have played this childhood summer game of “Goose Tag”? No? Well, first you need a pair of mean geese. Then you need bullying neighbor kids and goading cousins. The final ingredient to achieve the full experience is to be the scrawniest kid in the pack.
“Summers spent at Grandma and Grandpa’s in upstate, New York included many adventures. One of the most harrowing was a game called ‘Goose Tag’ which was hosted by the neighbor kids whose family kept live geese in their yard. The geese would get riled up at the very sight of us and give chase. We’d run as fast as we could before they could ‘tag’ us. The last kid to make it to the safety of the porch got bit on the seat of the pants. Since I was the youngest and smallest, that person was me more than once.”
– from book “50 Oil Paintings Inspired by Nature” by artist Natalie Buske Thomas
- New Painting – “My Home”
- Happy Father’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day!
- “Jesus in the Garden”
- Happy Easter
- The Old Rugged Cross
- EASTER SHOW 2023! New painting of Jesus
- Easter Painting Show
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- New Painting – “Piano Portrait”
- New Painting – “Celtic Harp”
- New Painting – “Ballet Shoes”
- New Painting – “Tap Shoes”
- New Painting – “Mountain Dulcimer”
- 2023 Painting Collection Revealed
- New Painting – “Chickadees in Holly”
- CHRISTMAS PAINTING SHOW 2022! Enjoy!
- New Show!
- Last Month of Autumn
- New Painting – “Thanksgiving Turkey & Pumpkins”
- New Painting – “Alabama Landscape”
- New Painting Finished!
- Back to Work! Session 3
- Today’s Painting
- New Painting in Progress
- New Painting – “Lion in Storm”
- New month, new direction!