Welcome to Lesson Eleven of your “Inspired by Natalie” art class! Everything you need for this week’s class is on this page. When you’ve finished everything on this page, you’re ready for Lesson Twelve- your final lesson!
COST: Free! (Tips Encouraged)
Instruction Notes: Before beginning Session 2 of your final project, check to see that you have all of the colors you need on your palette. You’ll be working on lights/darks (highlights and shadows), so be sure to include white and black. The plan for this session is to add a second layer to your subject (the animal you chose to paint in session one of this project), and a first layer to the foreground of your landscape. You’ll be adding details, highlights, and shadows to your animal. The goal for your initial foreground landscape layer is to cover the rest of the canvas. You will finish this project in Lesson 12, your last class in this series. Techniques, tips, and lesson art terms are captioned in the video.
Take me to Lesson 12 – my last lesson in this art course!
- Easter Painting Show
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- New Painting – “Piano Portrait”
- New Painting – “Celtic Harp”
- New Painting – “Ballet Shoes”
- New Painting – “Tap Shoes”
- New Painting – “Mountain Dulcimer”
- 2023 Painting Collection Revealed
- New Painting – “Chickadees in Holly”
- CHRISTMAS PAINTING SHOW 2022! Enjoy!
- New Show!
- Last Month of Autumn
- New Painting – “Thanksgiving Turkey & Pumpkins”
- New Painting – “Alabama Landscape”
- New Painting Finished!
- Back to Work! Session 3
- Today’s Painting
- New Painting in Progress
- New Painting – “Lion in Storm”
- New month, new direction!
- New Painting – “Coffee Outside”
- New Painting – “Frog in Garden”
- Hymn for Cardinal Painting
- New Painting – “Cardinal in July”
- Go Light your World
- New Painting
- Hymn for Lighthouse Painting