Welcome to Lesson Twelve of your “Inspired by Natalie” art class! When you’ve finished everything on this page, you’ve completed your final class in this course! I hope you’ve enjoyed the journey, and that you’ll keep coming back to this site for joyful inspiration.
COST: Free! (Tips encouraged but not required)
Instruction Notes: Before beginning Session 3 of your final project, check to see that you have all of the colors you need on your palette- the same color range you used for Session 2. You’ll be working on lights/darks (highlights and shadows), so be sure to include white and black. The plan for this session is to add a third (final details) layer to your subject (the animal you chose to paint in sessions one and two of this project), and a second layer to the foreground of your landscape. You’ll be adding finishing details, highlights, and shadows to your animal. Techniques, tips, and coaching instructions are captioned in the video. Happy Painting and thank you for taking the journey!
- EASTER SHOW 2023! New painting of Jesus
- Easter Painting Show
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- New Painting – “Piano Portrait”
- New Painting – “Celtic Harp”
- New Painting – “Ballet Shoes”
- New Painting – “Tap Shoes”
- New Painting – “Mountain Dulcimer”
- 2023 Painting Collection Revealed
- New Painting – “Chickadees in Holly”
- CHRISTMAS PAINTING SHOW 2022! Enjoy!
- New Show!
- Last Month of Autumn
- New Painting – “Thanksgiving Turkey & Pumpkins”
- New Painting – “Alabama Landscape”
- New Painting Finished!
- Back to Work! Session 3
- Today’s Painting
- New Painting in Progress
- New Painting – “Lion in Storm”
- New month, new direction!
- New Painting – “Coffee Outside”
- New Painting – “Frog in Garden”
- Hymn for Cardinal Painting
- New Painting – “Cardinal in July”
- Go Light your World
- New Painting