Watch this oil painting from the children’s book “Grandpa Smiles” come to life in just over 1 minute (time lapse)
I painted this art for a children’s book about how my dad has looked over my son in spirit all of his life. I talked quite a bit about my dad in yesterday’s blog post. Tonight I’m feeling weary. I was forced to do a lot of strenuous landscaping work because we got a “violation” on our inspection. It’s been very hot here, and when it’s not been hot (and buggy), it’s been raining tropical downpours that leave everything soaked. I tried to catch up with things before the inspection, but I got bit and stung by a swarm of ants and had an allergic reaction that put me out of commission for days. I’m still not 100%. But, I managed to get about half of the toughest landscaping jobs done. I know I can finish it before the deadline and avoid getting a fine.
So anyway, it’s been a tiring day and I’m going to make today’s blog post very short. Goodnight, dear friends.
- New Painting – “My Home”
- Happy Father’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day!
- “Jesus in the Garden”
- Happy Easter
- The Old Rugged Cross
- EASTER SHOW 2023! New painting of Jesus
- Easter Painting Show
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- New Painting – “Piano Portrait”
- New Painting – “Celtic Harp”
- New Painting – “Ballet Shoes”
- New Painting – “Tap Shoes”
- New Painting – “Mountain Dulcimer”
- 2023 Painting Collection Revealed
- New Painting – “Chickadees in Holly”
- CHRISTMAS PAINTING SHOW 2022! Enjoy!
- New Show!
- Last Month of Autumn
- New Painting – “Thanksgiving Turkey & Pumpkins”
- New Painting – “Alabama Landscape”
- New Painting Finished!
- Back to Work! Session 3
- Today’s Painting
- New Painting in Progress
- New Painting – “Lion in Storm”
- New month, new direction!