2 Videos + Lesson Plan
Welcome to your art class! Lesson One has two videos. Video 1 shows you everything you need to know before you start painting. Video 2 shows you step-by-step how to start the first project. Your lesson plan is a document you can read on your screen or print off. It will prepare you for your lesson. You are also encouraged to read your class Information and syllabus before you dive in.
COST: Free! (Tips encouraged, but not required)
VIDEO 1: “Everything You Need to Start Painting” – Watch the above video before starting your painting.
Next, see the step by step instructions in your lesson plan (document you can download to read on your screen or feel free to print it off to read offline). Then watch Video 2 below.
Get Your Free Lesson Plan
VIDEO 2: Time to Paint! The above video shows you step-by-step how to paint the first part of your class project. We will add the second part in Lesson Two.
Learn at your own pace. Relax and have fun. Be joyful, be free!
Be inspired to paint!
Subscribe to Natalie’s blog for announcements and new paintings.
- New Painting – “My Home”
- Happy Father’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day!
- “Jesus in the Garden”
- Happy Easter
- The Old Rugged Cross
- EASTER SHOW 2023! New painting of Jesus
- Easter Painting Show
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- New Painting – “Piano Portrait”
- New Painting – “Celtic Harp”
- New Painting – “Ballet Shoes”
- New Painting – “Tap Shoes”
- New Painting – “Mountain Dulcimer”
- 2023 Painting Collection Revealed
- New Painting – “Chickadees in Holly”
- CHRISTMAS PAINTING SHOW 2022! Enjoy!
- New Show!
- Last Month of Autumn
- New Painting – “Thanksgiving Turkey & Pumpkins”
- New Painting – “Alabama Landscape”
- New Painting Finished!
- Back to Work! Session 3
- Today’s Painting
- New Painting in Progress
- New Painting – “Lion in Storm”
- New month, new direction!