This cardinal art was featured in the children’s book “Bird Days”, and was also published in “50 Oil Paintings Inspired by my Christian Faith“
From Natalie: “Cardinals have a special meaning for me that relates to my dad. Dad died from cancer at age thirty-seven. My grandmother was convinced that he visited her as a cardinal. At the time, this was an out-there idea for Mom and I to believe in, but a pattern of cardinal sightings began to emerge. Especially during milestones or other significant days of high emotion, a cardinal would appear seemingly out of nowhere. I began to think of cardinal sightings as Dad letting me know he sees our joys and pain. His spirit lives on, and love is forever. I hear from many people that they too have experienced a spiritual connection with cardinals that brings comfort and peace, relating to the loss of a loved one.”
“He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”
- Happy Mother’s Day!
- “Jesus in the Garden”
- Happy Easter
- The Old Rugged Cross
- EASTER SHOW 2023! New painting of Jesus
- Easter Painting Show
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- New Painting – “Piano Portrait”
- New Painting – “Celtic Harp”
- New Painting – “Ballet Shoes”
- New Painting – “Tap Shoes”
- New Painting – “Mountain Dulcimer”
- 2023 Painting Collection Revealed
- New Painting – “Chickadees in Holly”
- CHRISTMAS PAINTING SHOW 2022! Enjoy!
- New Show!
- Last Month of Autumn
- New Painting – “Thanksgiving Turkey & Pumpkins”
- New Painting – “Alabama Landscape”
- New Painting Finished!
- Back to Work! Session 3
- Today’s Painting
- New Painting in Progress
- New Painting – “Lion in Storm”
- New month, new direction!
- New Painting – “Coffee Outside”
- New Painting – “Frog in Garden”