1. “Lily” fashion line: Full color dress, matching sheer kimono, and alternative black and white versions. See “Lily” page for photos of artwork, prints, a video to watch Natalie paint this work, and buy buttons to purchase Lily fashions.
2. Click here to see “Sparrows” page, where the Sparrows kimono is sold.
3. Click here for “Gator and Snake” art page, where this hat is sold.
4. Click here to see “Lion and the Lamb” page, where the kimono is sold. View the video below to see what these art fashion kimonos look like.
5. Click here to see “Cherokee Rose” where this scarf is sold. Also, watch the video below to see what the scarf looks like.
More fashions will be added as Natalie’s collection grows.
New fashions will first be announced on Natalie’s blog. Subscribe to receive an e-mail when there’s a new blog post.
- New Painting – “My Home”
- Happy Father’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day!
- “Jesus in the Garden”
- Happy Easter
- The Old Rugged Cross
- EASTER SHOW 2023! New painting of Jesus
- Easter Painting Show
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- New Painting – “Piano Portrait”
- New Painting – “Celtic Harp”
- New Painting – “Ballet Shoes”
- New Painting – “Tap Shoes”
- New Painting – “Mountain Dulcimer”
- 2023 Painting Collection Revealed
- New Painting – “Chickadees in Holly”
- CHRISTMAS PAINTING SHOW 2022! Enjoy!
- New Show!
- Last Month of Autumn
- New Painting – “Thanksgiving Turkey & Pumpkins”
- New Painting – “Alabama Landscape”
- New Painting Finished!
- Back to Work! Session 3
- Today’s Painting
- New Painting in Progress
- New Painting – “Lion in Storm”
- New month, new direction!