This art might feel different depending on what’s going on in the world and in your life when you view it. Today it feels (to me) like the title of this post, “peace in sadness”. I’m not sure how to put into words what I mean by this, but I’ll try. When too exhausted to maintain anger and anxiety, when too weary to be passionately hopeful, and too much time has passed for a trial to be resolved before harm is done, all that remains is a sad sort of peace that settles in when there’s nothing left to do but accept what is.
May we be protected like this lion protects the lamb. Resting inside a cave shelter while waters rush by, we wait out the storms of this world. God bless you and keep you, this day and always.
- 2023 Painting Collection Revealed
- New Painting – “Chickadees in Holly”
- CHRISTMAS PAINTING SHOW 2022! Enjoy!
- New Show!
- Last Month of Autumn
- New Painting – “Thanksgiving Turkey & Pumpkins”
- New Painting – “Alabama Landscape”
- New Painting Finished!
- Back to Work! Session 3
- Today’s Painting
- New Painting in Progress
- New Painting – “Lion in Storm”