When we wade or swim in the ocean we risk contact with jellyfish, as we can’t see them until it’s possibly too late. Every time I’ve seen jellyfish wash up on shore, I feel a trickle of anxiety, thinking that one day my luck will run out and I’ll touch a live one. This hidden danger of a painful or even an allergic reaction from a jellyfish sting is a risk, but is it a risk that should keep me from ever enjoying the beach?
There are times in our lives when we must choose living freely despite the risk of hidden dangers, or hide from danger by not living. What do you choose? God bless you and keep you, this day and always.
- 2023 Painting Collection Revealed
- New Painting – “Chickadees in Holly”
- CHRISTMAS PAINTING SHOW 2022! Enjoy!
- New Show!
- Last Month of Autumn
- New Painting – “Thanksgiving Turkey & Pumpkins”
- New Painting – “Alabama Landscape”
- New Painting Finished!
- Back to Work! Session 3
- Today’s Painting
- New Painting in Progress
- New Painting – “Lion in Storm”
- New month, new direction!
- New Painting – “Coffee Outside”
- New Painting – “Frog in Garden”
- Hymn for Cardinal Painting
- New Painting – “Cardinal in July”
- Go Light your World
- New Painting
- Hymn for Lighthouse Painting
- Happy 4th of July!
- New Painting – “Lighthouse”
- New Painting!
- Happy Father’s Day!
- New Painting, Finally!
- Want to go to Church?
- New Art Journey