This class is 12 weeks long (three months), and has two options:
- Casual= Take the class on your own, anonymously- start at any time, work at your own pace.
Cost: Free, tips appreciated.
- Enrolled = Begin the class at the start of the three month session and stay on track by completing one lesson per week.
Provide a valid e-mail address to receive supplemental material and access to optional class discussions.
Official enrollment may help you get more out of the class and stay on track with your commitment to complete the course.
You will receive a printable certificate at the end of the course.
Cost: Free, tips appreciated.
- If you wish to attend this class on a Casual basis, you don’t need to do a thing- just watch the class videos, read the lesson plans, and enjoy!
- If you wish to attend this class on an Enrolled basis, please provide me with a valid e-mail address. You don’t need to give me your real name; I will address you by whatever name you provide. You may opt out at any time. Enroll in this class by typing the name of the course in the subject line and sending your email to me at NataliePaints@protonmail.com
Welcome to your Culinary Arts class! You will learn cooking tips and meal ideas that are realistic, inexpensive, flexible, and require no fancy ingredients or equipment. This course is taught through 12 lessons, recommended to complete on a schedule of one lesson per week. Each lesson contains 3-5 videos and a printable lesson plan describing the cooking steps and recipes.
This course also includes supplemental material to view online or print, and optional class discussion. Special guest stars (my family) will make appearances to show you meals that they prepare for themselves as part of their personal fitness plan, and meals that they also make for the family. We will also show you fun snack and dessert ideas, and tips that you might not have thought of.
By taking this class, you agree to receive the course information “as is”. You will not sell it or modify any of the materials. You cannot legally hold me responsible for any injury or harm that you suffer as a result of your participation in this class. You accept all risks when you participate in this class and/or view or use the class materials.
As with all cooking programs, when using my culinary arts videos, you need to use common sense. To reduce and avoid injury, you will want to understand how to use your kitchen equipment and supplies safely. By performing any cooking projects, you are performing them at your own risk. Natalie Buske Thomas will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of my cooking program, videos, or information shared on my website NatalieBuskeThomas.com. This includes emails, videos, discussions and text. Thank you for your understanding.
You set your own schedule, but it is recommended that you complete all material in each lesson within a week’s time. If you are participating as an Enrolled student, you are expected to do your best to commit to this schedule.
Each session has a start and end date that will be posted on the webpage for your class. Example: Session 1 begins on Labor Day, September 7, 2020 and runs to December. Enrolled students should start Lesson One the week of Monday, September 7 and finish all Lesson One material (at your own pace, day, and time) by Sunday, September 13. The second week, beginning on Monday, September 14, you’d be expected to complete all Lesson Two material by Sunday, September 20, and so on, until the end of the 12-week course in December. It is recommended that you set reminders in an app or on a written calendar so that you don’t forget to work on your class.
Note: Future sessions of this course will start on a different day. If you have found this course after a session is already in progress, you may attend as a Casual student, or wait until the next session to enroll.
This course includes:
- 12 lesson plans with recipes you may view online, download, or print
- 3-5 videos per lesson, demonstrating all cooking projects
- Cooking equipment, supplies and ingredients are not provided, and are optional (but encouraged). Viewing the videos without participating in cooking projects is your choice, of course, but you’ll get more out of the class if you try the ideas that interest you.
- Learn or refresh your current knowledge of basic cooking skills.
- Become newly excited about joyful cooking, even if you’ve cooked for decades.
- Be inspired to love food, and look forward to your meals. Food is not a merely a product, but sustenance for life. Mindful gratitude and appreciation of food will lift up all other aspects of your life.
- Learn tips and recipes to stay healthy and enjoy a lifestyle that includes easy fun meals.
Learn at your own pace. Relax and have fun. Be joyful, be free!
Be inspired to cook!
/See next documents: Class Lesson Plans/ available Sept 7, 2020